The Improv Wins Conference is this January 6th-8th in Austin at the University of Texas, Spiderhouse Ballroom and The New Movement. It’s a weekend of comedy workshops featuring instructors from Chicago, New Orleans, Houston, Austin, Dallas and Las Vegas as well as shows featuring performers from all over the country. It’s the first event of its kind and it’s looking for a handful of sponsors to pull this baby off.
Your generous sponsorship of $125 gets you the following perks:
– Free admission to all shows during Improv Wins
– Four free tickets to any show at The New Movement (expiration date: Never!)
– Your business blasted on our family of social networks (including The New Movement’s twitter accounts for Austin, Houston and New Orleans plus Facebook pages for Studio8, The New Movement and Improv Wins) leading up to, and during the festival
– Your business mentioned before every single show during Improv Wins
– 1 Conference Pass enabling you to take every single workshop during Improv Wins
– The opportunity to promote your business with giveaways/promotions throughout the festival
– Your good looking banner ad on this good looking website
Questions? Want to make magic happen? Talk to co-producer Chris Trew via email (christrew AT gmail.com).
Improv Wins is a production of Studio8 (Comedy Central’s The House That Drips Blood on Alex) and The New Movement (producers of Hell Yes Fest and the Megaphone Marathons, as seen at FunFunFun Fest and multiple comedy festivals and tours across the country).