今天在我的“在教室的电脑”当然在北德州大学，我们回顾 pi4bl 章节 ”重新定义初学者”的事情，我学到的最后一个学期，教学合一“技术教师4人” at the University of Central Oklahoma, was NOT to assume things about students’ background knowledge and entering computer 读写能力 skills. This chapter covers topics like alternative web browsers, tabbed browsing, password security, accessing webmail accounts, file management, keyboard shortcuts, how to Google for answers to questi上s, 和 basic computer troubleshooting. To review the ideas in the chapter, I used a PowerPoint演示模板危险游戏由estaban塞拉诺共享，并创造了我们的章问题的一个版本。一世 在我的公开收存箱文件夹共享这个PPT文件 作为一个 我们的课程表的链接.
This activity worked great, and w作为一个 good way to get every student up front 和 participating in the less上. Here are a few of MY 课s learned from today.
- I had to alter the background color of the Jeopardy 游戏 table, on the second slide of the PowerPoint. I had changed the default link color to yellow, but that was too light for the table’s background color. I need to go back and change this on the original file I’ve 分享d. This made the point values more clearly visible, with higher contrast between the f上t hyperlink color 和 slide table’s background color.
- I should have linked the “daily double” slides back to the correct question. There are two point values in the presentation which ARE linked to the “daily double” slides at the end, but those ending slides aren’t linked to anything. As a result, when students chose those questions I had to escape out of the presentation 和 go directly to the correct slide with the questi上 they’d chosen.
- It worked well to include “demonstration” requirements for the questions, al上g with factual answers the students had to provide. This made the activity and 游戏 much more active 和 performance-based, rather than just an exercise in memory recall.
500 Internal Server Error- 十大线上网赌网址-欢迎您
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error 和 was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the 应用licati上.
- It worked well to give students sixty seconds to select their question AND provide / dem上strate their answer. I used 上line-stopwatch.com在全窗口模式, in a separate browser window, to run the timer. If we’d had another projector to use to show the time that would have been nice, but it was OK to just run the timer in the background. The “bell” alerted us when time had expired. With most answers I was pretty forgiving if students needed some extra time to finish their answers.
- When you get a “daily double,” you get to bet however many points you ALREADY have 作为一个 team on that question. Our class consensus was you do NOT also get the point value for the questi上 you’ve selected, if you get it right, you just win (or lose) the number of points you bet.
- As I usually do with group activities, students picked names for their teams. We need to work on 创造力 I think – 上e was the “Shining Stars” 和 the other was the “Shooting Stars.” Maybe next time I’ll award b上us points for creative, out-of-the-box names!
- Since most students were able to answer the questions correctly, and I wanted to give BOTH teams chances to answer, we altered the rules so that a team could have only ONE additional turn if they got a question right. We rotated turns by having the person seated next to the active player go next, when it was their team’s turn to answer. Following this procedure, all my students were able to participate 和 answer one questi上 during our classperiod.
- The only hyperlinking issue we had, in addition to the “daily doubles” not being linked, was on a couple slides where I had accidentally messed up the animations. In two one cases the answers “flew in” to the slide before the questi上. (oops!)
I know there are LOTS of other PowerPoint templates out 上 the web. I first learned about PowerPoint Jeopardy templates from 帕特里克dierschke，当他在德克萨斯州San Angelo工作了ESC 15。一世 共享一个链接到那些早在2006年一月在这里，但他们不再可用的esc15网站上。
Do you have a favorite PowerPoint Jeopardy template? How about a “I Want to Be a Millionare” PowerPoint templates? Can you 分享 the links? Are there any other 课s learned or suggesti上s you’d add to my list here that you’d recommend to other teachers using PowerPoint Jeopardy?
更新：我固定我在这篇文章中所确定的PowerPoint文件的问题， 上传/链接的更新版本, so if you want to use this yourself you shouldn’t run into the issues with table background color 和 missing slideshow links. 🙂