A new blogging opportunity has come my way, and it’s a big one. I’m both honored and humbled to be formally leading ISTE’s blogging project leading up to the summer NECC 2009 conference in Washington D.C. via the newly unveiled ISTEconnects.org blog.
My initial posts include:
- Welcome to ISTEconnects!
- Follow ISTEconnects on Twitter
- NECC Ning and Vendors
- Encouraging Early and Late Majority Teachers
It’s exciting to be both a witness as well as participant in ISTE‘s efforts to embrace social media in advance of NECC 2009! It’s going to be a worthwhile and exciting learning adventure together I’m sure!
In the days and weeks ahead, I’ll be soliciting input and suggestions for lots of different individuals to share ideas and voices on ISTEconnects, both as commenters and as guest bloggers.
It’s our turn to write the future, and ISTEconnects provides yet another venue for educators to speak and be heard. This is an exciting platform for many reasons, and one of those is “audience.” There are thousands of great ideas, learning strategies, technologies, and people to AMPLIFY… to borrow the parlance of Jeff Allen. Let’s get started! 🙂
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!
MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Why You Should NOT Quit Facebook or Twitter - 2019
- Free Home Internet Filtering option (OpenDNS) - 2014
- Amazing Minecraft Webshows, Music Videos and Parody Animation Videos - 2013
- Trapper's Rendezvous 2012: An iPhone documentary - 2012
- Recoverable and Resumable YouTube Uploads with Chrome and FireFox - 2012
- 7th Regiment Kansas Volunteer Cavalry, Bushwhackers, and Jayhawkers (Kansas in 1861 - 1865) - 2012
- Retrain, Retire or Resign: Options for Adult Paradigm Paralysis - 2011
- First XtraNormal Video: MySpace Suicide Prevention - 2011
- Netflix streaming coming to the Nintendo Wii - 2010
- Preparing for digital storytelling workshops (Celebrate Oklahoma Voices) - 2009