Feeling like you can’t learn new tricks with educational technology tools at school? Do you know other teachers who have similar sentiments? Perhaps you can try and recommend some of the top ten downloads from the British site My Mobile Guru.
The following popular topics might be appropriate and needed at the next technology-related workshop or conference event you attend, or to just cope with the daily stresses of classroom teaching!
- I get so angry
- I’m too old to change
- I can’t wake up
I’m thinking the third suggestion above might be perfect for a few superintendents and school board members I know. 😉
Unfortunately these short audio downloads are not free, they cost £3.00 each. According to Google’s estimate with today’s exchange rate that is about $5.25 US. Seems a bit steep. But perhaps these audio messages ARE truly transformative? They could provide the missing ingredient needed to help get you and teachers you know on the right track with effective technology integration and digital learning strategies.
I doubt it, however. 🙂
Thanks to Clark Boyd on The World Tech Podcast #211 for sharing this site. I’m thinking this would be good to share in my introductory keynote remarks next week at TechCon in Chicago.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!
MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- GMail Basics Part 1: An EdPuzzle Flipped Lesson - 2019
- Comparing Podcast Audio Normalization Options - 2015
- OTA - EncycloMedia 2014 Participant Reflections - 2014
- Podcast382: A Digital Witness in Tahrir Square, Egypt in January 2011 - 2011
- Is Baby Duck Syndrome Holding Back Digital Literacy Development at Your School? - 2010
- No Constitutional Right to Bear Cell Phones Exists - 2010
- Over 80% of Two Year Olds Have an Online Presence - 2010
- Educon 2.2 in Philly: January 29 - 31, 2010 - 2009
- Oklahoma 2008 Veteran's Day Videoconference - 2008
- What Common Sense Media didn't tell parents about WikiPedia but should have - 2008