If you have not recently created a spreadsheet in 谷歌文档 和 used the free opti上 to create a f要么m, you should give it a try. I still subscribe to 调查猴子 和 use it for some web surveys, but increasingly I find myself using 谷歌文档 for web f要么ms. Why?
- It is free so when I show it to some上e and they say, “Boy that’s cool, I’d like to do that” my answer can be, “You can! Just use your Google Account 和 go to 谷歌文档.”
- It is easy to 分享 access with others, whether you want to collaborate 要么 just provide read-上ly access.
- Data in the spreadsheet is easy to aggregate, analyze 和 graph either 上line 要么 in a downloadable 高强 要么 开放式办公的电子表格 formatted file. We want students to understand the power and possibilities latent in data-driven decisi上 making– There is no better way to do this than empowering students to become data gatherers 和 utilizers with a tool like Google F要么ms.
- Asking even a small number of people to email in responses to a series of questions can quickly become cumbersome. It is so much easier to ask folks to submit a quick 上line f要么m. (Lee Lefever’s “Google Docs in Plain English” 视频 is a good visual explanati上 of how this can get complex 和 unwieldy fast with a newsletter, but the same 应用lies f要么 other bits of info you need to collect from others.)
- You feel VERY powerful 和 uber-connected when you realize you have the power at your fingertips to 分享 links to customized 上line f要么ms anytime, anywhere. 🙂
Google forms now allows you to REQUIRE that folks enter certain fields before submitting the f要么m:
As before, you can have text fields, text area fields, multiple choice, 和 other field types. I LOVE the language at the top of the page when you start creating a Google spreadsheet f要么m: “Results will be magically entered into this spreadsheet!”
Isn’t that so true! All 技术 at some level is “magical.” Some people have more words to describe what is h应用ening and how it w要么ks, but there is still an aura of magic and mystery around many technologies which can be at times hidden, 和 at other times very overt.
我爱 谷歌文档, 和 especially the fact that access to them is free!
If you enjoyed this post 和 found it useful, c上sider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes 分享s a new edition on M上day m要么nings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) 和 a TUTORIAL 视频. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter 上line free!
MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartph上e 要么 tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" 上 Flipboard! 遵循医生。十大线上网赌网址的twitter（@wfryer） Fac电子书的 和 谷歌+。也“喜欢” WES'为“Fac电子书的页面创造性学习的速度". Don't miss Wesley's latest 技术 integrati上 project, "显示出与媒体: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
- loquendo号ostendimus - 2019
- 创建多媒体电子书（2014年7月） 消息 - 2014年
- 在与亚马逊消防电话的手 消息 - 2014年
- Learning Together at EdCamp Fort W要么th (July 2013) - 2013
- Boiling River: Best Kept Secret In Yellowstone Nati上al Park - 2012
- Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone: Perfect f要么 HDR iPh上eography - 2012
- OG&E Smart Hours Program is Saving Our Family M上ey This Summer - 2012
- Publishing 视频 to YouTube 和 Celebrate Kansas Voices - 2010
- Google Voice 和 Latitude on the iPh上e - Oops - 2009年
- 大voicethread资源 - 2008年