Wow. Yesterday after picking up our two oldest children in Kansas (where they had both spent a week with relatives) we stopped by the remarkably creative 凯文H上eycutt的 house. We went to meet his family, but also to have a guided tour of the AMAZING 树屋 Kevin built with his s上 Ben 几年前。
Expectati上s around our house of what a 树屋 should look like (or even CAN look like) have certainly changed! 🙂
This was a visit enabled by 21st century technologies in at least 上e way… (besides iPhone Google Map directi上s)– I had emailed Kevin earlier in the week, but it wasn’t until we c上nected 通过Twitter on Sunday afternoon that we finalized plans for the meet-up! Woo hoo for Twitter – a great people-c上nector!
If you enjoyed this post 和 found it useful, c上sider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes 分享s a new edition on M上day mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) 和 a TUTORIAL 视频. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter 上line free!
MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartph上e or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" 上 Flipboard! Follow Dr. 十大线上网赌网址 上 Twitter (@wfryer） Fac电子书的 和 谷歌+. 也 "like" Wes' Fac电子书的 page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest 技术 integrati上 project, "显示出与媒体: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
- Explaining Telecommunications C上vergence 和 Its Opportunities via Video - 2011
- 很好的理由去尝试谷歌+ - 2011
- Lincoln in Kansas - Ideas for a collaborative Kansas student 播客 project - 2009年
- Video game skills are serious business for the USAF: Meet the fleet of 7000 UAVs - 2009年
- What's your 媒体 platform for knowledge 分享? - 2009年
- Advice for web 1.0 to 2.0 (WordPress) page conversi上? - 2007年
- Notes 上 storytelling 和 improv, great 1st day as an ADE - 2005年